Wednesday, August 4, 2010

1st post is born~

This is the first post in my blog~ Feel a bit nervous and do not really know what I should write…

Poor English make me felt so embarrassing and do not dare to speak out and even write on blog…

I have hesitated for few minutes before start to write on this post… At last, I decide to use English to write my first post because I think of Wendee’s encouragement~

But, maybe the following posts will use both English and Chinese Language according to my mood.

I hope that people who visit my blog will not blame me for my poor grammars and vocabulary~

I'll try my best to improve my English~!!!

Had finished two presentations in two days time, fuu~~ Relax for few hours lie on my bed and watch a movie(Alice In Wonderland).

Actually I want to watch this movie for a long time ago…

Finally, I watch it today~ it’s a nice movie. It let me feels like I've back to childhood times...I like the character- Hatter who is play by Johnny Depp. I like Hatter’s expression and his funny attire~ + his craziness~

And, I LOVES HIS HAT! LoL~


Time to continue on my assignment again… Last assignment and after this I have to put all of my effort on the last test- Fin 325

3 comments:

  1. Hey babe. Welcome to blogspot :)
    I see my name there. Anyway, I believe in you. Have faith dear.

    Like i said there's a solution for everything & all we gotto do is to move forward with the solution.

    <3 you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wen, for helping & encourage me so much~
    "hugs"

    ReplyDelete
  3. halooo~~~~~ =D

    pls do not ban tu er fei ya ~~

    hope to know more abt ur life lenglui~ =)

    ReplyDelete